2011年6月24日 星期五

The First Week in Brisbane

On the morning of Jun. 21, 2011, Ting and I arrived in Brisbane; I would study in the University of Queensland and she planed to work. The first day was not smooth at all. Since we couldn't use the internet, we got lost many times because we didn't have any map with us. Also we didn't know what to eat to save money. Everything seemed expensive in Brisbane.


On the first day, we visited UQ and activated my bank account there. The scenery of the school was pleasant.

Living in such high expenditure city, we tried to cook for every meal. Unfortunately, both of us were bad at cooking so we needed to tried and error. I'd not eaten meat for three days and always felt hungry. Finally, I ate lamb today thanks to Ting who bought cheap lamb for us.
Next week we will move to a new place. I wish it to be a nice place to live. I also hope everything can be on track as soon as possible.




沒有留言:

張貼留言