2011年6月7日 星期二

One-day Trip to Fu-xing Township

On Jun 6, 2011, also Dragon Boat Festival in Chinese tradition, my girlfriend and I went to explore the beauty of Fu-xing Township in Taoyuan. Since the central part of Taiwan is mountainous and Fu-xing Township is located in it, visitors can enjoy forest, rivers, or even some waterfalls.

The river water there was clean and clear. Some people were playing in the river. There might be fish and shrimps in it. This reminded me of my childhood when my brothers and I loved to catch fish in the river.



I took several pictures of the sky and clouds.










We came by a delicately decorated flower store on the way. It sold many kinds of plants, mainly flowers. Most of them were cheap. 
 The store had different kinds of roses. They had different colors. If someday you can't think of any gift for Valentines Day, you may buy a rose in the store.








In fact, Fu-xing Township has many beautiful places to visit. Because we arrived there late, we could not go to many of them. Some day we must go back to have fun.

沒有留言:

張貼留言